Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first blog

So... I was recently told that you are a no-body until you have a blog. (Funny enough I was told the same about stalkers when I reported my first in London)

So here I am, in Angola, visiting my "Partner in Crime", who works and lives here. I left Beijing after the Olympic opening ceremony and it took me two days of plane food, airport toilets, weird smells and constipation, but I made it safely and intact!

I intend to write this blog as a travel diary for myself and of course for my friends to have a quick peek into my travels. (And for my mom who might be a bit worried) (And since this is my blog, I intend to be politically incorrect in every way possible)

It’s my second day and before we start rambling around Angola, I am merely relaxing and sleeping off my jet lag with the sea wind, sun shine and great food... (And the beach is two meters from the house!!!)

No comments: